Amazing Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker Is Here
Xiaomi has launched the Mi Bluetooth speaker in India. Priced at Rs 1,999, the wireless speaker will be available in gold, blue and pink colour options. Its fully made up of an aluminium case, the Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker is of the size of a pencil case and is said to offer 90dB(A) @0.5m sound.
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker Configurations
- Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone for Handsfree support
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 20KHz, Maximum output power: 3W x 2 (4ohm, THD <1%)
- Dual 36mm drivers with strong NdFeB magnets with Ferrotec FRM4005 ferro fluid cooling technology
- Avnera AV3102 chip for delicate tonal balance, DSP processing support up to 19 PEQ segments and 12 limited DRC
- AUX in port
- Full aluminum body
- Dimensions: 168 x 24.5 x 58 mm; Weight: 270g
- 1500mAh battery for up to 8 hours of music playback
Mi Bluetooth Speaker has been further adjusted for tonal balance and delivers low distortions at high volumes, says Xiaomi. Mi Bluetooth Speaker is powered by a 1500mAh battery that is claimed to offer up to 8 hours of music playback, speaker includes a microSD card slot and the built-in microphone offers hands-free support during calls.